Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 more hours & shawn's gonna fly, to korea.
Cool rights.
Remember buy me present hor!
& jeremy went OBS. Hope he's having fun there.


Woke up, felt bored. Then play wii with mummy & ahfat. Lol.
Mummy was sick, told her to drink plenty of water ):
Her action was so damn freaking funny. Regretted that i never video it down. Damn. Cause she was really v funny. Ahfat & i laughed like crazy woman.
She was like using her two hands, one holding the wii remote & the other wii nutchunk. Using her 2 hands, using the 2 remotes to play boxing.
her body was like shaking. Was like, die die die die, enemy.

Cute right, my mum.

Played for 2 long hours, until papa came home. He snatched the control from ahfat & challenged me tennis.

had dinner at home together. Played baseball at our garden. Using the shuttlecock bottle as the bat. And a soft ball as the ball. Laughed until i almost had cramps. Mummy & dad was high again. Ahfat laughed until she pee-ed on her pants. Haha. okay. That's embarassing.
Next was mahjong.


Daddy flying to hongkong tomorrow agains, Sian ._.


B girls having match tomorrow, vs nanyang.
Good luck & jiayou !

Ohya, I got to update my thailand trip photos asap. Currently all the photos with my cousin, waiting for her to pass it to me. Hope latest by next week. You know, I have alot of funny photos to post & share.

No comments: